Nearing the end of September I thought I would once again fill you in on some of the game updates over the last couple months. Â We’ve had a slight resurgence in coder support, which is always nice and so have been seeing both code and world building efforts making their way into the game. Â Some of these changes have been live for a month or two now, while others were surprisingly finished a few hours ago. Â Some of usÂ like to surprise. Â Also, remember next month is Halloween and you can expect the annualÂ festivities to commence in a few weeks and after that we’ll have our 20th Anniversary coming a week before the release of Episode VII. Â Like normal I also want to point you to our facebook pageÂ should you want to keep current with game. Â Now, on with the update!
Game Design Changes
- Play Now! Â As noted in our previous post, the website Online Client for playing the game from our website is now live.
- Workbenches have been fixed up. Â Partially a bug fix, the Evaluate command was serving double duty as both an object “look closely at” command and for studying details about a possible custom created item. Â We have removed this tie and replaced the Evaluate command with Assay, which can now be used to review what item your inventory items could produce. Â Reminder you can “look” at a workbench to see a list of available commands.
- The Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center (ChanPal SuRecon) has been constructed. Â This is a 50 room expansion on Coruscant and in the same level range as the general zone (20-45) and includes medical services. Â Taxi’s have been given directions to the tower or you can find the landing platform yourself. Â Well versed Star Wars fans will recognize this tower and it should be noted this expansion is only the safer, more public and visible portion of a far more dangerous (and awesome) zone we hope to include at a later date.
- Afterburner messages have been corrected.
- EvaluateÂ will now appropriately disclose the size of a hull.
- Fixed the problem with Space Scan not working when the player also had the Walker Operator Scan skill.
- Corrected the Vehicle Level 70 experience cost gain amount. Â It was erroneously set to high.
- Jedi Sentinel’s can no longer be the recipient of Fury (Antisanct).
- The Wampa combat message no longer copies the Gore combat message.